*PLEASE READ CAREFULLY SO THAT YOU GET THE BEST RESULTS POSSIBLE!!
- Shower, shave, and exfoliate skin the day before or the day of your appointment.
- Avoid wearing anything on your body after your shower, including lotion, deodorant, perfume, etc.
- Bring big, loose fitting clothes to your appointment to wear after you are spray tanned. A baggy, button-down shirt is highly recommended!
- Remove ALL makeup before arriving at your appointment.
- What you wear is your preference. Disposable garments are offered at the salon, but you may choose to wear (or not wear) whatever makes you the most comfortable.
- Federal regulations require that you must wear something to cover your lips (i.e. chapstick, vaseline, lipstick, etc.). You may either purchase these coverage items at the salon before your appointment or bring your own!
- If you are interested in getting salon services, we recommend that you do those before you get your custom spray tan.
- Do NOT shower for at least five hours after your spray tan in order to allow the tan enough time to completely set in.
- Do NOT apply anything to your body until after your first shower or bath.